Tagged : Historic eastern shore commercial property RSS Icon
Found 1 blog entry tagged as Historic eastern shore commercial property.

RECENTLY REDUCED !  Radcliffe Mill, located on the Eastern Shore, dates back to 1891 and is on the National Register of Historic Places. The beautiful design and restoration of the flex complex was completed in 2007 and is comprised of the 4-story mill building and the annex/seed house. It is set on 2.3-acres next to Radcliffe Creek. The main mill building features a reception area with an elevator leading to business offices and there is also a restaurant on the main level. Across the parking lot, Radcliffe Studios is located in the Seed House and offers a yoga studio, cafe, and several small wellness businesses. Property amenities include a 61-car park, loading dock and an original grain elevator.  

Dating back to 1706, Chestertown is set on the

2479 Views, 0 Comments
Read Full Post